（1） Concrete frame and brick concrete structure:
1. Investigate and understand the original design drawings, decoration and reconstruction intention, historical repair and reinforcement, early use and later use requirements of the house;
2. Conduct on-site investigation on the type of building structure, number of floors, address, construction time, orientation, general situation of decoration and use purpose;
3. Conduct appearance inspection and measurement on the foundation, upper structure, enclosure structure, building decoration and building equipment of the house, conduct appearance inspection and photo recording on the damage of some typical components (deformation, cracking, subsidence, leakage, exposed reinforcement, etc.); conduct key inspection and identification on the components with serious damage, important components and special requirements for design and transformation;
4、 The crack condition of concrete bearing member is measured by crack width meter, including its length, width, depth, shape and number, and the crack distribution diagram is drawn when necessary; it is evaluated according to the code for design of concrete structures (GB50010-2002) to determine whether it exceeds the allowable value of the code.
5. The "djd2-1gc" electronic theodolite is used to measure the inclination or deviation ratio of the vertical components in some parts of the house, and analyze whether there is inclination and uneven settlement.
6. Measure the building and structure layout, component size, floor thickness and floor height of the existing superstructure of the house on site, and recheck with the design drawings.
7. According to the current national testing standards and design requirements, a certain number of reinforced concrete load-bearing components are selected for reinforcement and concrete cover thickness testing.
8. According to the current relevant national testing standards and design requirements, a certain number of reinforced concrete load-bearing components are selected to use the core drilling method to test the compressive strength of concrete, and the components that are not suitable to use the core drilling method to test the concrete strength are tested and identified by the rebound method.
9. According to the current relevant national testing standards and design requirements, select a certain number of load-bearing brick walls to use rebound method to test the strength of brick blocks and masonry mortar, and use mortar penetration method to test and identify the strength of masonry mortar when the strength is too low.
10. According to the results of on-site inspection and testing, and according to the current relevant national standards, the bearing capacity of the current structure of the house is checked and analyzed.
11. According to the inspection, inspection and calculation results, according to the standard for reliability appraisal of civil buildings (gb50292-1999) or the standard for reliability appraisal of industrial buildings (gb50144-2008), determine whether the structural safety of the building meets the current use requirements, and put forward reasonable treatment suggestions for the components that do not meet the safety use requirements and present structural damage.
12. The specific test items shall be adjusted according to the actual situation of the project.
（2） Steel structure:
1. On the spot investigation was carried out on the type of building structure, number of floors, address, age of construction, orientation, decoration and purpose of the building.
2. According to the drawings provided by the entrusting party, recheck the layout of steel structure, component size and floor height of the house; if the design drawings are not provided, measure the layout, component size and floor height of the existing superstructure of each house on site and draw the structural drawings.
3. Inspect and identify the cracks, damages, coating falling off, steel corrosion, joint damage, welding appearance defects, connection and fastening conditions and other appearance damages of the steel components of the house.
4. According to the national standard, the surface quality of steel members is tested and identified by magnetic particle testing or penetrant testing.
5. According to the relevant national inspection and acceptance specifications, select some steel roof truss and steel structure components, and use ultrasonic or magnetic particle flaw detection for weld detection to detect and identify whether there are defects such as air hole, slag inclusion, crater crack, arc scratch, etc.
6. The torque coefficient of high-strength bolts in the bolted connection of steel structure is tested and identified by using axial force meter and torque wrench.
7. Use electronic theodolite to measure the verticality of the vertical components of the house, and analyze whether there is inclination, deformation and uneven settlement of the house. The specific detection quantity shall be determined according to the actual situation on site and relevant standards.
8. The deflection and deformation of roof truss, truss and its members are tested by total station or pull wire method.
9. Vernier caliper and micrometer are used to test and identify the thickness of steel members.
10. The ultrasonic thickness gauge is used to test and identify the wall thickness of the pipe steel members.
12. The thickness of anti-corrosion or fire-proof coating of steel members is tested and identified by coating thickness gauge.
13. According to the national standard, the magnetic particle inspection was carried out on the bolt ball of grid structure.
14. According to the actual test data and design requirements on site, according to the load code for building structures (GB50009-2001) and relevant national design codes for building structures, the bearing capacity of the upper structure of the house is checked and calculated to assess whether the current bearing capacity of the house meets the requirements of national codes and the requirements for safe use in the later period.
15. According to the inspection, inspection and calculation results, according to the standard for reliability appraisal of civil buildings (gb50292-1999) or the standard for reliability appraisal of industrial buildings (gb50144-2008), determine whether the structural safety of the building meets the current use requirements, evaluate the reliability level of the current building, and evaluate the components that do not meet the safety use requirements and have structural damage at present Put forward reasonable treatment suggestions.
16. The specific test items shall be adjusted according to the actual situation of the project.