In our life, there are many such examples. Many people think that their houses have hidden dangers and should conform to the national regulations on the setting of dangerous houses. But there is still a big doubt about how to identify. Today we're going to talk about what is a dilapidated house? How to identify dangerous houses? You are puzzled by this kind of question. Please come to collect it!
Whether it is dangerous or not, it needs to be tested and identified by professional organizations
[case] the house of Uncle Zhou's family is a mud wood house built by themselves in the 1980s. Due to the long time of construction and cracks in the wall, the family of Uncle Zhou is worried that the house has become a dangerous house.
What is a dilapidated house?
According to the regulations on the use safety management of houses, dangerous houses refer to the houses that the load-bearing components in the structural system of houses become dangerous components due to improper use, force majeure, engineering quality defects, third-party tort, exceeding the designed service life and other reasons, and some or the whole houses can not meet the requirements of safe use.
What phenomena can be used to judge a dilapidated house?
Owners can simply judge whether their houses are dangerous from the following phenomena:
1. Houses without ring beam, structural column, ground beam and basement;
2. The house is obviously inclined and deformed;
3. The wall (Foundation) appears drum flash (package);
4. There is leakage in the basement;
5. The paint falls without reason;
6. At night, when sleeping, there are broken bricks or the door and window cannot be closed suddenly;
7. Vertical long cracks or multiple vertical long cracks with a width of more than 1 mm;
8. The width of a single strip is greater than 10 mm or 5 mm;
9. There are multiple parallel oblique joints;
10. Cracks appear in the precast slab;
11. It is found that the cracks become longer and wider (grow up).
Who should be responsible for building safety appraisal?
According to the regulations on the administration of housing use safety, the person in charge of housing use safety shall entrust the housing safety appraisal institution to conduct the housing safety appraisal. The housing safety appraisal institution shall issue a housing safety appraisal report within 15 days from the date of accepting the entrustment. If the house is identified as a dangerous house, the house safety appraisal institution shall, within three days from the date of issuing the house safety appraisal report, deliver the house safety appraisal report to the client and report it to the County Construction Bureau for the record.